Saturday, May 7, 2011

Magic Martinique...

Heya chickens - wow, long time no nothing... Have been having serious writing/creating withdrawals - but 'voila' (as the french say) here l am, finally...
I have been a very lucky gal to land a 2 mth contract, dancing in Martinique. Woohoo, it could be a major party fun time for me, but lm wayyyy more excited and passionate about  get into tip top physical shape & write & draw & write & draw some more & probably write again!!!!
New desk, ready, set, go!
 As you can see l've set my desk up, ready to go 24/7 - yay, as l cant quite do that in my little apt in Paris. So its a mega luxuary for me - just the little things that count, right!?
& what better inspiration than having the sun, sand, sea & the occasional rainbow at the foot of your door?
It's just a shame l can't share this magic with my love - but all the more reason to suck it all in & create to my heart's delight.
I'm unable to scan anything to my computer, but a cheeky photo will do the do the trick for the time being...

So, let's go - will post a few little pieces that have evolved quite quickly since arriving & which lm really chuffed about...

Bedroom View...
Mmm, Martinique's magic is already settling in... Big kiss spunky chickens, & will be back very soon. Kisses t xo

No comments:

Post a Comment